Watching your parent or another loved one age is tough. Being realistic about their needs and abilities – and then making an actionable plan – can be even tougher. Are you planning correctly and adequately addressing your loved one’s care needs? How do you maximize your loved one’s quality of life? How do you know that you’re making the right decisions? Whether through educational talks, short-term consulting, or ongoing care management, Peters & Love can guide you through these questions and give you peace of mind so your family can make educated decisions regarding your loved one’s care.
Services: How I Can Help
- Assess care needs, explore realistic options, and develop plans
- Serve as a liaison to service providers and a connection to resources
- Manage health crises, big transitions, and changing expectations
- Facilitate family discussions and tackle the tough conversations
- Utilize insurance, government programs, and other resources
- Provide short-term or long-term guidance and advocacy
Education: What You Can Learn
- Understanding the care needs and options for senior care: Exploring solutions inside and outside the home
- Beyond Plan A: Taking a proactive approach to senior care
- Creating and managing a care team for your loved one
- “I don’t want this to happen to me!” – How to plan for your own care
About Jill Love, MBA, MA
Jill Love is a senior care consultant and geriatric care manager. She works with older adults and their family members to evaluate care needs and solutions objectively, compassionately, and without conflict of interest. She handles the logistical side of senior care so families can focus on providing emotional support for aging loved ones. She brings clarity, comfort, and confidence to families as they navigate the world of senior care.
Jill has a master’s degree in Gerontology from the USC Davis School of Gerontology as well as an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management. Jill earned her bachelor’s in Intercultural Communication from Pepperdine University and has had her RCFE certificate in California since 2010. Jill lives in Redondo Beach with her family.