If you consider yourself a Senior Specialist in one of the below areas and will publicly speak to help families make intelligent and informed decisions we need you! Our professionals offer free valuable knowledge and resources in order to prepare families before and after a crisis occurs. We encourage you to join a local chapter or start one in your area. Contact us to find out how.
Before you can become a Senior Specialist member you must qualify. It is import the products and services that the Foundation for Senior Services offer and refers to our clients and communities are of high quality and reputable companies that exercise a high level of integrity.
Below are the minimum requirements of our Senior Specialists.
- Must be Licensed and insured.
- Follow all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Allow the public to rate your services on our site. (Through a moderating process)
- Must follow all rules and conditions of the Group.
- Must be in good standing with membership dues.
By becoming a paying member some of the funds will help provide services and products in your local senior community.
We offer the following benefits of membership for the Senior Specialist Group:
- Listed in the senior resource directory
- An online profile under the specialty you represent
- Be able to list (approved) current information regarding your specialty
- Network with the online Senior Specialist Group, subgroups and chapters
- Participate in the Local Seniors Specialist Chapter a Senior Networking Group
- Participate in Local Chapter Coordinated Speaking Engagements to the General Public
- Participate in General Public Events
- Be involved in Fundraisers for the Foundation
- Provide Services or Products to Foundation clients in your local area
There is no better way to get exposure and involved in your local community and be known as a specialist in your area of expertise.